Monday, June 7, 2010

My search for a cute blog

with my recent discovery of my lame "made when i was 11 years old" blog, i thought that i would try to make it cute.
i first thought of doing like, a cooking, or food related one. (shhhh i like to coppy julie and julia) :) butt... ya. that didn't turn out, considering that i am a teenage girl, and i don't cook. haha.
so, i just decided to keep it simple. ....that's when the name kinda showed up in my head.
i've spent probably 3-4 hours on this baby! i'm wiped out! not to mention the 200 backgrounds i've gone through.
so, all i'm saying iss..... comment please! haha. i'm needy i know.

havent got anything to say? a candy bar will do. :).

love- carly

4 comments:

Sasha said...

CUTE!!

MARLA said...

way cute i love it:)

Tolman Family said...

Your blog is cute and you are just as cute as ever. I love all the pics you have of you and your friends!

Mallory said...

Candy Bar! That's what I have to say!