Monday, April 4, 2011

Varsity.....say what?

this whole week, me and some of my friends have been going to TIMPANOGOS CHEER TRYOUTS! it was seriously so fun. it felt so good to be back doing something i love, with the girls i love even more!! :) it was super nerve racking. but after 5 days of being more sore than ever, a bottle of icey hot, and a few (much needed) back rubs, the list was posted...... GUESS WHO'S ON THE TIMPANOGOS VARSITY SQUAD?? ahhh me! i am so happy. it's gonna be a great year. Congratulations to everyone who made it!! but my heart goes out to Kerbi. all i have to say is i love you girl, and you deserve it more than anyone. Love, me. :)

2 comments:

Kami Reiser said...

congrats girl! you honestly have worked so hard for this, im so happy for you! all you girls will look phenomenal. i just started tearing up at the thought of not being with all of you. I love you all! and will support you just like last year! good job!

Sasha said...

YAY Carlita!!!